The Muse is a occupation platform passe by over 70 million people to win their most lively-fit jobs, firms and careers. Founded in 2011, we like been named for scoot one in every of Like a flash Firm’s 50 Most Modern Companies within the World. Super firms work with us to intention these days’s excessive skills, giving candidates the data they need to win the agency that's right for them. Our crew is connecting people and firms on a further professional stage, as a results of life’s too transient to detest your occupation.
The Muse is trying to find a user-centric Product Style designer to supervise our group’s client-going via assemble approach, research, and execution. Reporting to the pinnacle of Product, the Product Style designer will like the total B2B app — onboarding, workflows, dashboard, data viz, and extra — that retains our Talent Acquisition and HR purchasers engaged and jubilant.
- Working carefully together with your squad’s devoted Product Supervisor, Tech Lead, engineers, and stakeholders, you’ll assemble and carry a assortment of merchandise and elements that energy each person pleasure and alternate fee.
- Ownership: That you could probably nicely just like the assemble of The Muse’s “Employer App”, developing upon current merchandise, iterating, and conceiving new designs.
- Impact Process: You’ll refine and like your squad’s methodology from discovery to execution.
- UX Approach: You’ll like your squad’s product-construct roadmap and completely completely different strategic artifacts, comparable to buyer bolt maps, person flows, and personas.
- Collaboration: That you could probably nicely rating necessities and enter from contributors of your crew in addition to from completely completely different inside stakeholders, particularly Gross gross sales and Myth Management.
- Impact System: To make sure assemble and dev route of effectivity, that you just might probably nicely influence, manage, and carry patterns in our front-end assemble diagram.
- Person Analysis: You’ll construct qualitative research plans that garners ongoing insights from our purchasers, leveraging quantitative data and user-study devices to affect prompt assemble decisions.
- Execution: After a collaborative, user-centric route of, you’ll carry vogue-ready designs which might nicely per probability be neatly-behaved, usable, and delicious – defending The Muse label high-of-solutions for HR professionals.
Talents & Traits
- That you could probably nicely moreover similar to a couple of years’ skills in managing a assemble route of to your merchandise, from principle to assemble execution. This includes buyer bolt, person research, data construction, wireframes, person flows, and interface/interaction assemble.
- Predictability: That you could probably nicely moreover similar to participated within the full product-construct route of and are acquainted with all of the steps, touchpoints, and artifacts therein.
- Teach-Focused: That you could probably nicely adeptly establish assemble problems value fixing, and likewise you abet the crew construct fervent referring to the sector for the size of the product-construct route of.
- Empathy: Your route of places the person on the middle of the assemble and ensures that legitimate, human wants are being met.
- Transparency: You keep up a correspondence seamlessly all probably the most smart plot via the total org to include all key stakeholders to your route of to usher mainly probably the most energetic options to manufacturing.
- Impact: Qualitative and quantitative data are an integral section of your assemble mindset, and your designs influence measurable targets.
- Agility: You mediate within the MVP and be taught about to win the shortest path to mainly probably the most energetic reply.
- Person Analysis: That you could probably nicely neatly be expert in various research methods from which you're in a disclose to amass actionable insights.
- Satisfaction: That you could probably nicely moreover similar to a involved look for visible assemble and likewise you be taught about to raise The Muse’s B2B label.
- Ingredient Orientation: You by no strategy cross over a pixel in QA and your designs carry in options an array of shows, devices, experiences, and person skills.
- Level of curiosity: That you could probably nicely neatly be a ruthless prioritizer and be taught about out easiest mainly probably the most impactful work to your day-to-day.
- That you could probably nicely neatly be feeling dazzling about your occupation to this stage however you’re prepared to hold on further -- and, within the strategy, creep up your studying and expert inform. You’re trying to broaden your area skills and possession of the general assemble route of. You’re desirous to intensify your strengths and overcome your weaknesses with the love and toughen of your crew and your supervisor.
- 4+ years of digital person skills and person interface assemble
- Not lower than 300 and sixty 5 days proudly owning a assemble approach for a product or crew
- Trip in Agile/Lean/Scrum product assemble and vogue, ideally in a rapid-inform startup ambiance
- Files-driven considering and analytical expertise are a shouldYou’ve managed a multi-quarter mission prompt by person research
- You’ve contributed to or managed a assemble diagram and/or assemble sample library
- Files of main digital-construct and prototyping toolsSAAS/B2B data construction and UX assemble a enormous pl